LRAD 300X-RE is a compact, lightweight solution for use on small vessels, CROWs and vehicle mounted armor. It can be easily transported to provide security personnel long range communications and a highly effective hailing and warning capability where needed.
LRAD 300X-RE produces nearly 100% intelligible voice transmission over 88dB of background noise beyond 350 meters and beyond 1500 meters in a benign environment. LRAD 300X-RE operators have the ability to issue clear, authoritative verbal commands, followed with powerful deterrent tones to enhance response capabilities. The extended frequency range of LRAD 300X-RE ensures voice commands will be clearly understood.
- Longer stand-off distances for increased asset protection
- Larger coverage with fewer personnel
- Determination of intent of groups or individuals from extended distances
- Maritime vessels to clearly and forcefully communicate with small vessels that pose a threat
- Perimeter/Infrastructure protection for oil and gas platforms, mining operations, and chemical/power plants
- Transmitting bird distress calls to repel targeted birds from crops, buildings, and airports
- Enforcement of safety zones for maritime vessels
LRAD System Specifications
|Maximum Continuous Output
||143dB SPL @ 1 meter, A-weighted
||+/-15° at 1 kHz/-3dB
||Highly intelligible speech transmissions over 1000 meters;
*Max range of 350 meters over 88 dB of background noise.
For more detailed specifications please download the current product datasheet
*6+ dB above background noise is based on field trials conducted by independent sources.