Reliable Emergency Communication
When major disasters strike, existing infrastructure is disrupted and compromised, power and communication systems fail, rural areas can be isolated and urban streets can become impassible and dangerous. Reliable communication for maintaining civil order, conducting search and rescue operations, and providing relief distribution is a must-have capability for emergency responders.
LRAD Genasys systems go anywhere communication is needed.
Unlike the limited voice quality and range of portable P.A. systems and bullhorns, LRAD Genasys® systems broadcast voice messages with exceptional intelligibility from close range out to 14 sq. kilometers enabling emergency responders to communicate over wind, engine and background noise. Portable LRAD systems are self-contained and do not rely on external power or communication infrastructure.
From hand portable devices to larger systems temporarily or permanently mounted on poles, buildings, vehicles, trailers or helicopters, LRAD systems are highly effective in communicating lifesaving information over large areas before, during, and in the aftermath of emergency situations.
Using ground based and helicopter mounted LRAD systems, law enforcement, government and civil authorities mobilize emergency communications by broadcasting critical information and warnings in multiple languages.
The LRAD Advantage:
- Lightweight, low profile, robust construction withstands up to 200 mph winds
- Greater efficiency and reduced power consumption
- TCP/IP based
- Combines warning siren with clear & unambiguous voice communication
- Flexible broadcast area coverage
- Standard 24V DC with AC or Solar charging
- Capable of running several hours continuously on two standard 12V batteries (Significantly exceeds one-hour requirement)
- Continuous run option on AC 110-120V 50/60Hz
- Flexible solutions that easily integrate and connect to existing systems
- LRAD acoustic solutions are widely recognized for their reliability, affordability, effectiveness and safety.