When disasters strike, existing infrastructure is disrupted and compromised, power and communication systems may fail, rural areas can become isolated and urban streets impassible and dangerous. Reliable communication for maintaining civil order, conducting search and rescue operations, and providing relief distribution is a must-have capability for emergency responders.
LRAD systems are highly effective in communicating warnings, instructions and commands locally or over wide areas before, during, and in the aftermath of emergency situations.
LRAD’s highly intelligible, multilingual voice messages and alert tones are clearly heard and understood over wind, engine, rotor wash and background noise in any type of terrain or environment over distances ranging from close range up to 12 sq. kilometers.
LRAD systems enable first responders to communicate to affected individuals and populations by making them aware help has arrived and providing assurance, encouragement and lifesaving instructions.
LRAD’s unmatched acoustic performance comes in a rugged package that operates in the harshest conditions. Interfaces include an all-weather microphone and a hardened MP3 player designed for easy operation.
The LRAD Advantage:
- Lightweight, low profile, robust construction withstands up to 200 mph winds
- Greater efficiency and reduced power consumption
- TCP/IP based
- Combines warning siren with clear & unambiguous voice communication
- Flexible broadcast area coverage
- Standard 24V DC with AC or Solar charging
- Capable of running several hours continuously on two standard 12V batteries (Significantly exceeds one-hour requirement)
- Continuous run option on AC 110-120V 50/60Hz
- Flexible solutions that easily integrate and connect to existing systems
- LRAD acoustic solutions are widely recognized for their reliability, affordability, effectiveness and safety.