Personnel safety is the highest priority during emergency situations. When fire, chemical releases, active shooter threats and other life threatening incidents occur, all personnel on site must be alerted and quickly evacuated from hazardous areas.
Standard industrial public address systems are limited in loudness, range and vocal clarity. LRAD Genasys® voice broadcast systems combine public address with mass notification and feature exceptional vocal intelligibility, broadcasting warning sirens and voice messages in uniform 360° coverage from close range out to 12 sq. kilometers.
LRAD systems ensure multilingual warnings and lifesaving instructions are simultaneously heard and clearly understood over wind, machinery and background noise providing a superior communications capability for general announcements and crisis situations.
LRAD mass notification systems are configurable for all types of industrial facilities and can be remotely monitored and activated by TCP/IP, fiber, satellite, Wi-Fi, digital or analog radio, Ethernet or hard wire.
The LRAD Advantage:
- Lightweight, low profile, robust construction withstands up to 200 mph winds
- Greater efficiency and reduced power consumption
- TCP/IP based
- Combines warning siren with clear & unambiguous voice communication
- Flexible broadcast area coverage
- Standard 24V DC with AC or Solar charging
- Capable of running several hours continuously on two standard 12V batteries
- Continuous run option on AC 110-120V 50/60Hz
- Flexible solutions that easily integrate and connect to existing systems
- LRAD acoustic solutions are widely recognized for their reliability, affordability, effectiveness and safety.