Recreation Areas & Theme Parks
Enhancing and securing public safety at recreational areas during emergency situations is a critical priority in today’s increased threat environment. Severe weather, active shooter and bomb threats, AMBER alerts and other emergency situations pose significant challenges for authorities tasked with keeping recreation and outdoor enthusiasts safe.
Bullhorns, portable/vehicle speakers and P.A. systems have limited range and poor vocal clarity. LRAD Genasys span>® voice broadcast systems combine public address with mass notification and feature exceptional vocal intelligibility, broadcasting warning sirens and crystal clear voice messages in uniform 360° coverage from close range out to 12 sq. kilometers.
LRAD Genasys voice broadcast systems provide safety officers a superior way to communicate live or recorded messages to certain locations or throughout parks and recreation areas in any language for:
- General Announcements
- Locating Lost Children
- Mass Evacuation
- Traffic Control
- Crowd Dispersal
- Emergency Notifications
LRAD Genasys voice broadcast systems provide a superior communications capability and ensure multilingual warnings and lifesaving instructions are simultaneously heard and clearly understood over wind, engine and background noise. LRAD mass notification systems are configurable and can be remotely monitored and activated by Ethernet, Wi-Fi, digital or analog radio, fiber or hard wire.
LRAD systems effectively inform and direct large crowds, provide information and updates on emergency situations, combine public address with mass notification and saves lives.
The LRAD Advantage:
- Lightweight, low profile, robust construction withstands up to 200 mph winds
- Greater efficiency and reduced power consumption
- TCP/IP based
- Combines warning siren with clear & unambiguous voice communication
- Flexible broadcast area coverage
- Standard 24V DC with AC or Solar charging
- Capable of running several hours continuously on two standard 12V batteries (Significantly exceeds one-hour requirement)
- Continuous run option on AC 110-120V 50/60Hz
- Flexible solutions that easily integrate and connect to existing systems
- LRAD acoustic solutions are widely recognized for their reliability, affordability, effectiveness and safety.