Severe Weather & Tsunamis
Standard severe weather and tsunami warning systems sound sirens to alert of approaching danger, but are incapable of broadcasting clear and highly intelligible voice messages containing critical information about the severity of the situation and recommended actions to protect and save lives. Maintaining order and safely conducting emergency preparations can create significant challenges for civil authorities during extreme events.
Combining warning sirens with highly intelligible voice messages eases the panic associated with traumatic events. Notifications and instructions broadcast with exceptional vocal clarity, inform, calm and provide potentially lifesaving information.
LRAD ONE VOICE® LRAD life safety systems warn and communicate critical information to populations not receiving automated phone calls, emails, text messages, and other emergency notification measures by broadcasting attention-commanding warning sirens and extraordinarily clear voice messages over wind, traffic and background noise up to 12 sq. kilometers from a single installation.
LRAD ONE VOICE systems replace siren systems and augment automated phone calls, voice, email and text messages, social media and other notification measures to ensure endangered populations hear and understand emergency warnings and instructions.
By communicating safe evacuation routes and protocols, identifying hazardous egress routes and other dangers, and providing wide area updates on changes to emergency warnings and instructions, LRAD broadcasts safely communicate to affected populations before, during, and in the aftermath of severe weather and tsunamis, facilitate safety, and save lives.
LRAD goes anywhere communication is needed
From hand portable devices to larger systems temporarily or permanently mounted on poles, buildings, vehicles, trailers or helicopters, LRAD systems are highly effective in communicating emergency warnings and lifesaving information locally and over large areas.
The LRAD Advantage:
- Lightweight, low profile, robust construction withstands up to 200 mph winds
- Greater efficiency and reduced power consumption
- TCP/IP based
- Combines warning siren with clear & unambiguous voice communication
- Flexible broadcast area coverage
- Standard 24V DC with AC or Solar charging
- Capable of running several hours continuously on two standard 12V batteries (Significantly exceeds one-hour requirement)
- Continuous run option on AC 110-120V 50/60Hz
- Flexible solutions that easily integrate and connect to existing systems
- LRAD acoustic solutions are widely recognized for their reliability, affordability, effectiveness and safety.